45 Degrees Project No. 6 Generations Forward
Time & Location
About the Event
These times are without precedent. So must our efforts be...
This summer, The 45 Degrees Project will adapt to a digitized, virtual format in an effort to demonstrate clarity of purpose, continuity and continued creativity in these trying times. The 45 Degrees Project remains committed to the entire dance community by offering, via the Zoom Conferencing platform, an intergenerational dance experience that promises to enlighten, inspire and invigorate. Space is limited to 36 participants on a first come, first served basis. In the spirit of Ma'at, the divine principle of balance, join our all-female faculty for classes, presentations and guided conversation.
DATES: August 9-15, 2020
TIME: 4-6 PM
- Elana Denise Anderson, PhD - Horton, Director/Moderator (Friday, 8/14)
- Nicole Clarke-Springer - Ballet/Gendered Artistic Direction (Wednesday, 8/12)
- Carol Foster - Arts Advocacy (Saturday, 8/15)
- Krystal Hall-Glass - Graham/Secondary Arts Education (Thursday, 8/13)
- Veleda Roehl - Yoga (Sunday, 8/9)
- Monique Walker - Imfundulai (Monday, 8/10)
- Florence Walker-Harris - Jazz in the Age of Frank Hatchett (Tuesday, 8/11)
Early Bird Special (7/1-7/15) $50
Regular Rate (7/16-8/8) $75