Dance Our Legacy Scholarship Awards Ceremony
Time & Location
About the Event
Join US! As we celebrate the First Annual Scholarship established just for the Outstanding Young Dancers of Prince George's County, the Dance Our Legacy Scholarship 2019-2020.
This wouldn't be possible without YOU, our Community.
So please, be our Distinguished Guest!
We will be...
- Recognizing our community of Supporters, Advocates and Sponsors that made Dance Our Legacy Scholarship Fund possible.
- Enjoying dynamic performances from DMV's best Performing Artists: BREathe Dance Project & Awardee Soloist
- Hearing from the International Association of Blacks in Dance Inc.
- Launching Creative and Equal Opportunities Inc.
- Awarding Ms. Ambar Matos for her committment, passion and exceptionalism. Our FIRST Dance Scholar & Awardee
- Fellowshipping & Celebrating LIFE Together
Please indicate in your RSVP if (1) other guest will be joining you.
This is a private event held in an intimate gallery space we can only accommodate 60 people total.
Thank you for respecting this REQUEST.
Attire is Semi-Formal/Sunday's BEST Casual NO Children under the age of 12 please.
Light Refreshments will be served following the Performances/Ceremony.
We will promptly conclude and wrap up at 5:45 PM
Parking is plentious at this location!!!